Resolve to Read
Linebaugh Winter Reading Program
January 22 - March 4, 2017
We have new options for the 2017 Winter Reading Program at Linebaugh. Please read carefully:
- Read and review 6 books (with an optional documentary DVD as one of the reviews).
- All reviews are done online. Click Here to Begin
- All book formats and lengths count. Adult/YA level encouraged.
- Everyone who submits a review will be eligible for a weekly drawing ($20 gift card to Books-A-Million).
- All book reviews must be submitted online no later than March 4.
- Everyone who submits 6 reviews receives a FINE FREE PASS and free book (while supplies last).
- Play Winter Reading Bingo (Pick up BINGO card at Front Desk)
- Read 5 books of the specified topic to get five in a row (vertically, horizontally or diagonally).
- Write the name of the book read in the appropriate blank.
- Sign, add contact information and turn in your BINGO sheet at the front desk when complete (by 4 p.m., March 4 at the latest).
- Everyone who gets BINGO will receive a FINE FREE PASS and free book.
- All BINGO winners will be eligible for the drawing of one of two prizes: $75 to The Gavel restaurant or a Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
- If you do both of the above: (submit 6 reviews and finish BINGO)
- You will be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE drawing of a CHROMEBOOK!
Sponsored by Friends of Linebaugh
Walter King Hoover Winter Reading Program
Smyrna Public Library
January 20 - March 4
- Read 6 books and turn in 6 reviews
- Participants who turn in all 6 reviews will receive a goody bag.
- Goody bags can be picked up beginning February 20.
More information at the Front Desk
Adults and Teen (14 & up)
Sponsored by The Friends of Smyrna Public Library, Lamplighter Theater, Malco Theatres Smyrna, and Omni Hut.