My Library Card
To get a library card…
- You must be an area resident with current photo ID and proof of address.
- Children under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian with a current ID.
- Parents may grant permission for children to checkout videos and to use the Internet.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
- Replacement cards are $2.00.
- By accepting a library card, you are agreeing to follow the Library’s rules and policies in exchange for access to the Library’s collections and services. You are agreeing to accept responsibility for all materials charged to the card, including fines and fees assessed to it.
- In order for another adult to pick up holds and/or pay fines or fees on your behalf, you must given written consent. Once consent is given, a note will be put in your account to allow them this access.
Please note: Library card account information must be updated annually.
Have your priviledge renewed by library staff at the Circulation Desk.