Find an ebook, digital audiobook or streaming video
Use R.E.A.D.S. (Regional eBook & Audiobook Download System) to find downloadable audio books and electronic books, including popular fiction, consumer nonfiction, language instruction, and books for children and teens. Streaming videos are also now available on R.E.A.D.S.
- Ebooks are available in PDF, EPUB, and Kindle formats.
- Audiobooks are available in WMA and MP3 format.
- Materials can check out for up to 3 weeks and are now renewable three days before the due date, barring holds from other patrons. The items are automatically returned -- no late fees ever!
- On your first visit, you will have to download a piece of software or a mobile application, but most e-books can also be read in-browser and do not require software in that case.
- To sign in, simply select your branch library's name and enter your library card number.
To access this collection, visit the R.E.A.D.S. website: