e-books & Audio Books
Find an ebook or digital audiobook.
Use R.E.A.D.S. (Regional eBook & Audiobook Download System) to find downloadable audio books and electronic books, including popular fiction, consumer nonfiction, language instruction, and books for children and teens.
- Ebooks are available in PDF, EPUB, and Kindle formats.
- Audiobooks are available in WMA and MP3 format.
- Books can check out for up to 3 weeks and are now renewable three days before the due date, barring holds from other patrons. The books are automatically returned -- no late fees ever!
- On your first visit, you will have to download a piece of software or a mobile application, but most e-books can also be read in-browser and do not require software in that case.
- To sign in, simply select your branch library's name and enter your library card number.
To access this collection, visit the R.E.A.D.S. website:
Get Started with some helpful videos from OverDrive