Melting Winter Snowman Recipe
- vanilla pudding cups or vanilla yogurt
- large marshmallows
- chocolate sandwich cookies
- mini chocolate chips or melting chocolate
- coconut oil (skip if using melting chocolate)
- edible embellishments for snowman accessories such as: stick pretzels, chocolate chips, and candy corn
To make the hats for each melting snowman snack, place a small handful of chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl with a teaspoon of coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted. Stir.
Next, dip a marshmallow in the chocolate to cover it completely, and then place the chocolate dipped marshmallow on top of a sandwich cookie to create a "hat."
For each snack, place the desired amount of pudding or yogurt on small plate. Pile pudding or yogurt on plate to mimic melting snow.
Place the cookie hat on top of the pudding and embellish the snowman. Use candy corn for the nose, mini chocolate chips for buttons, and pretzel sticks for the arms.
Eat and enjoy!